Monday, May 3, 2010

Multimedia Project

I finally finished my multimedia project! Wow, it was allot of work, but I can definitely see the benefits of creating lessons like these.
The lesson I created was a Social Studies lesson on slavery. I inserted many different pi cures, videos, and other websites for students to get a clear picture of the content.

The software that I used was softchalk.com, and it was very friendly user. The steps given in the tutorials were very easy to follow. I really feel like my students will be engaged as I ensured to include videos, quizzes that give them immediate results, and even games for them to play. The software was really similar to creating a document in Word so it was not very difficult for me to learn.

The only confusing part came when I had to package my lesson, and submit, but after attentively listening to the tutorials offered through Softchalk, I was able to zip it all together.

I am definitely sharing this knowledge with my colleagues! I really think they will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment